Terms and conditions
Following is the set of terms and conditions that an applicant needs to read carefully before getting enrolled in the training courses:
- Payment: The fees of the courses must be paid at the time of registration through any secured mode of payment. Fees will also be accepted through major credit and debit cards.
- Confirmation of the payment receipt will be sent to the students through emails. If in any case your card details get declined because of wrong information then your will application will get rejected.
- Students shall pay a full payment of course prior to admission.
- Refund and Cancellation: Once the registration is done, no cancellation or refund will be done. If the cancellation is done 15 days prior to the course then no charge shall be charged to the students.
- Discounts and prices: If any changes will be made on the fees structure, notice will be given to the student in advance through emails or website. Early birds will also get discounts on the registration.
- Copyright: Training materials provided by the institute contains copyrighted information. Any sort of live recording or shooting is prohibited in the classrooms. For all the students, it is prohibited to store the information in any kind of storage devices.
- No-attendance of course: In case the student fails to attend the course then there will be no refund of the course.
- Joining instructions: All sorts of joining instructions will be made prior to the course through the institute. If the students fail to receive the joining instructions anyhow then no refund will be made for the course.
- Changes: The institute reserves the rights to make changes in the courses, faculty members, fee structure, date or venue without making any prior notice to anyone.